Упражнения на Present Continuous


1. Добавьте окончание  "-ing".
1. camp __
2. swim __
3. travel __
4. walk __
5. have __
6. write __
7. cook __
8. shop __

2. Закончите предложения.
1. His dad and brother __ (cycle) to the shops.
2. We __ (not travel) in Japan.
3. I __ (sunbathe) on the beach.
4. She __ (not watch) TV.
5. They __ (not swim) in the sea.
6. Sue __ (stay) at home today.

3. Запишите вопросы и краткие ответы.
1. your dad / work / today /?   _______________
Yes, __

2. you / have a good time / on holiday / ?   ________________
Yes, __

3. your mum / cook dinner / now / ?   _________________
Yes, __

4. your friends / play football / ?   _______________
Yes, __

4. Раскройте скобки, используя Present Continuous.
1. The teachers __ (show) us a film.
2. They __ (bring) a TV in the classroom.
3. She´s bored. Her friend __ (watch) TV again.
4. Martin´s excited. Chelsea __ (win) the match.2
5. I´m scared. A big dog __ (stand) in front of me.
6. She´s happy. She __ (not work) today.
7. I´m worried. It __ (rain) and I haven´t got an umbrella.
8. The teacher is annoyed. We __ (not listen).
9. What __ you __ (wait) for? I´m __ (wait) for John.
10. __ it __ (snow)? No, it __ (rain).
11. What __ you __ (do) today? We __ (go) to the park.
12. __ you __ (listen) to me? No, I __ (listen) to the radio.
13. __ you __ (watch) TV? No, we __ (study).
14. What __ you __ (do)? I __ (do) my homework.
15. __ they __ (sleep)? Yes, they are.

Комментарии