Present Simple или Present Continuous?


Раскройте скобки, используя Present Simple или Present Continuous.

1. The class (start) ___ at 8 o'clock.
2. Vanya often (wear) ___ a black shirt.
3. I (meet) ___ my old friend in a business club tomorrow.
4. My friend (move) ___ house next week.
5. My birthday (be) ___ in October.
6. Valya (not / ride) ___ her skateboard right now.
7. We (not / stay) ___ at the hotel tonight.
8. I (not / like) ___ beer.
9. They (not / know) ___ the answer to this question.
10. I (not / sit) ___ in the car at the moment.
11. When (arrive / the train) ___?
12. (visit / you) ___ Lyusya in hospital today?
13. What time (get up / she) ___ in the mornings?
14. Why (cry / Klava) ___ now?
15. (swim / they) ___ in the sea at the moment?
16. I (live) ___ in Kyiv.
17. This weekend, I (visit) ___ my friends in Zhytomir.
18. The train to Fastov (leave) ___ Kyiv at 6.50 in the morning.
19. In the early afternoon, we (want) ___ to go on a sightseeing tour in Odessa.
20. In the evening, we (go) ___ to a concert by Dzidzio.
21. The concert (start) ___ at 9 p.m.
22. I (come) ___ back to Donetsk on Sunday.
23. My train (arrive) ___ in Lvov at 9.50 in the evening.

P.S.: Ответы к тесту не предусмотрены. Если есть желание, оставьте ответы в поле для комментариев.

Комментарии